- You juice it. You massage it. You bake it. Yup, you’re definitely team kale.
- If there ever was a poster child for healthy food, this nutrient-dense, dark leafy green would win hands-down.
- It’s a cousin of cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower.
- Kale contains fiber, antioxidants, calcium, vitamins C and K, iron, and a wide range of other nutrients that can help prevent various health problems.
- Health benefits include helping manage blood pressure, boosting digestive health, and protecting against cancer and type 2 diabetes.
Storage and Uses
- Store these fresh leaves by wrapping them in damp paper towels and refrigerating them.
- We deliver these leafy vegetables in hygienic packages which can be directly stored in your refrigerator.