Your green salad is incomplete without the crunch of these leaves, and they add a punch to your wraps, burgers, sandwiches, and rolls! They are quintessential when it comes to salad wraps and also rolls.
- Besides their bright and lovely color, there are many health benefits of lettuce leaves.
- Lettuce is a source of vitamin K, which helps strengthen bones, Water makes up over 95% of raw lettuce, and also does not contain any fat or cholesterol.
- Lettuce is a source of vitamin A, which plays a role in eye health.
- Extracts of multiple lettuce types have also been shown to promote sleep.
- It has a good amount of fiber which helps in preventing constipation.
- These are also very low when it comes to calories which helps people who are planning on weight loss.
- Besides they are Antioxidant and contain Calcium and Potassium.